Below, we provide you with detailed information about them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files or information files that are downloaded to your tablet or smartphone by accessing certain web pages, in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
What kind of cookies are there?
1. According to the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment, from a computer or domain managed by the web editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment, from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
2. Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years
3. According to its purpose:
– Technical cookies: Allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it.
– Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some features, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where they access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: They allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the preparation of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements.
– Advertising cookies: They allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform, influencing the content or the frequency in which the advertisements are displayed.
– Cookies of behavioral advertising: They allow the effective management of said advertising spaces, storing information of the behavior of the users, through their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
What cookies does this website use?
Here we detail them.
Cookie “_ga”. It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics. Stores a unique customer identifier and serves to control unique visits, user data, campaigns … It has an expiration of 2 years.
Cookie “_gat”. It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics. It is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session. It has a 10-minute expiration that is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.
Cookie “_gid”. It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users. It lasts 24 hours.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses a specific form of “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer that allow the analysis of your use of web pages. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is normally sent to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored.
Google Analytics only uses first-party cookies and are associated with the domain that generates them (they are less invasive than third-party cookies).
This type of cookies should not identify the user, since they only collect information about the navigation made by users anonymously.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to analyze the use that you may make of this web page, to make a report of the activity of this web page and to provide other services of web pages and similar services for the provider of services of the information on this web page. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data. You can refuse the storage of cookies by changing the configuration of your browser.
How to prevent “cookies” from being stored on your hard drive and eliminate them?
You can configure your internet browser to prevent the storage of cookies. You can also delete the installed cookies at any time. Check your browser’s help to read about how all this works in detail. An explanation with screenshots is available for web browsers Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Google Chrome via this link http://www.aboutcookies.org/default.aspx?page=2, or each of the following :
• Chrome, desde http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Explorer, desde https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Firefox, desde http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Safari, desde http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Keep in mind that these links may vary.